Belgians

Complaint Review: American Top Logistics Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Marlborough Connecticut United States of America
American Top Logistics Inc.
Hartford CT Hartford, Connecticut United States of America

American Top Logistics Inc. American Logistics Inc. Total Scam-Rip Off-Buyer Be Aware Hartford, Connecticut

I contacted this company On August 21st, 2012 to have a car transported from NY to CA.  I spoke with Tom (apparently the owner).  He asked for my checking account information and said he would send a contract via email and to follow the instructions.  He told me that a truck was leaving that weekend so that the car would be available in Sept 2.  They cashed $992.00 that very day.  The weekend went by and I called on Sunday to find out why we were not contacted.  No call back on Monday morning so I called them.  I was "greeted" by Tom.  He proceeded to scream at me on the phone, telling me to READ my contract and then told me to go ahead and sue them in CT.  He then hung up on me.  I was not able to get a full sentence out of my mouth!!!  I was in tears as I never in my entire life was treated so horribly.  I then called back.  Finally after being yelled at again he told me that if I read the contract it said they had 14 days to transfer the car.  And he refused to provide me with the trucking company information.  I then had my husband call.  He treated my husband the same way on the phone.  They hung up on him as well!
They called back and said they did not want to do business with us!  They asked my husband to send an email canceling the contract and that they would refund us all the money.  My husband has tried several times to contact them but they hang up the phone each time.  I sent an email with no response.

WORD to EVERYONE!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SLIMEBALLS!!!  tHEY ARE RUDE AND ARE A SCAM!  I found a wonderful company in the meantime!  But found tons of complaints against Amercian Top Logistics!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Top-Logistics-Inc/Hartford-Connecticut-/American-Top-Logistics-Inc-American-Logistics-Inc-Total-Scam-Rip-Off-Buyer-Be-Aware-Hart-933931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Top Logistics Inc.