determination

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: toeknee — louisville Kentucky United States of America
American Traffic Solutions
Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

American Traffic Solutions I rent from Enterprise constantly and this is the first I have heard about. I feel like I have been decieved! Rental companies never loose out on those tickets! Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Sounds like

I rent from Enterprise and it seems like they come up with more hidden cost everyday. Just be honest and upfront. No one never mentioned this would happened. I just would like to be informed, before I reas my statement and see $30 gone without a explanation or a receipt. Proven to me the ticket was paid for!

Come on Enterprise at least have the dignity to tell me what is going. Shabby business practices will run you out of business. I feel so betrayed and robbed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Traffic-Solutions/Scottsdale-Arizona-/American-Traffic-Solutions-I-rent-from-Enterprise-constantly-and-this-is-the-first-I-have-880203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Traffic Solutions

Sounds like

AUTHOR: Chad - (USA)

Sounds like the vehicle got tagged with a red light or speed camera during your rental period. You would be liable for incurring that kind of expense. They should absolutely give you the info for when and where, but the fact they would charge you for it isn't at all surprising.