Complaint Review: American Traffic Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, June 12, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, June 12, 2010

• Reported By: Shannon — Golden Colorado U.S.A.
American Traffic Solutions
7681 E. Gray Road Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

American Traffic Solutions I went through a yellow light. I was in the intersection with when the light turned yellow. There was another car beside me as well. Camera Fraud is dangerous for all. The company knows how to work with the city to create false information. Scottsdale , Arizona

I clearly remember the moment I was caught in the intersection.

Traffic stopped as there were two pedestrians crossing.  This slowed cars as we entered into the intersection.  The light changed to Yellow.  I saw the flash this alerted me, I looked up and the light was still Yellow.

I reviewed the video, the arrows are blurred and cannot be identified.  The resolution on the video if fine.  The only area blurred is over the arrow lights.  It has clearly been tampered with.  I am a photographer.

The JPEGs are all showing RED arrows - This does not reflect what is in the video - The photo do not reflect the actual events.  The photos are being changed to represent a false event. This is fraud.  I was there, the light was not red.  Not before during I was in the intersection.  I believe in safety and I am strongly opposed to running red arrows.  I was hit head on my a person that ran a red arrow in 1993.  Caused a head injury.  I do not run red arrows.  I was only in the intersection as traffic slowed due to the women trying to cross and the light turned yellow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2010 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Traffic-Solutions/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/American-Traffic-Solutions-I-went-through-a-yellow-light-I-was-in-the-intersection-with-613415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Traffic Solutions