Complaint Review: American Traffic Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, May 04, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: ziggsd — san diego California United States of America
American Traffic Solutions

American Traffic Solutions Hertz Car Rental of San Diego American Traffic Solution and car rental companies want to rip us off!!! Internet

I rented a car through Hertz for 30 days due to a car accident and my car needing repairs. I received 4 parking tickets (expired meter-Iwork DT)and paid them all within a couple of days. In San Diego we have a t least 14 days to pay the ticket before it is considered late (it might even be 30 days?).Anyhow, I have cancelled checks proving payment(I could not pay online because the vehicle through Hertz has previous unpaid tickets from last year)and STILL ATS sent me 4 separate bills saying that I owe them an "admin fee" for each ticket I got and PAID!Really? 120.00 in "paper shuffling" fees for tickets I paid right away? I will never rent from hertz (or Avis as it looks like they do this too).Be careful when you have a rental. Don't pay these illegal fees. I am fighting this and will let you know the progress I make. I have a feeling many people pay these fees and nver question a thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Traffic-Solutions/internet/American-Traffic-Solutions-Hertz-Car-Rental-of-San-Diego-American-Traffic-Solution-and-car-878350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Traffic Solutions