Complaint Review: American Transmission

• Submitted: Sun, June 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 07, 2009

• Reported By:Macon Georgia
American Transmission
1717 Keystone St Macon, Georgia U.S.A.

American Transmission I took my car in for him to check my transmission for a fee. The first visit was ok. The third visit turned for the worst. The transmission was disasimbled. There was paper work signed apon that I get a loan which was denied. We discussed on previous visits that we could set up patments if loan was not approved. Instead all repair fee was to payed before repair was done. Macon Georgia

I took my car in for him to check my transmission for a fee. The first visit was ok. The third visit turned for the worst. The transmission was disasimbled. There was paper work signed apon that I get a loan which was denied. We discussed on previous visits that we could set up patments if loan was not approved. Instead all repair fee was to payed before repair was done. Now we are going to small claims court in order to get my car or the value of my car.

Starspen
Macon, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2009 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Transmission/Macon-Georgia-31204/American-Transmission-I-took-my-car-in-for-him-to-check-my-transmission-for-a-fee-The-fir-459377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Transmission