Complaint Review: American Truck Group, National Truck Founding

• Updated: Tue, April 17, 2012

• Reported By: EmmanuelAmericantruckgroup#3075 — Imperial Beach California USA
American Truck Group, National Truck Founding
9140 Canal RD Gulfport MS 39503 Internet United States of America

American Truck Group, National Truck Founding Louis Normand, JC, Brad American Truck Group, National truck Founding, and United truck group are liars they do not back up the 30 days bumper to bumper warranty they promise I got truck number 3075 from them a 2007 volvo 78 Internet, Internet

I bought a truck from american truck groug JC and Brad the sale person told me I had 30 days bumper to bumper warranty on the truck after 2 days the truck started to give me problem I call Janelle Neil about the problem she said go to a volvo shop to get if fix but I have to pay a deductable of $500.00 after two days of having the truck. they told me to bring the truck to gulfport MS I did I was under a load they told me they have a lot of truck to fix they will not get to me right away it might be a few days they will fix the air leak only. Janelle, her supervisor and Ryan talked to me they told me to bring the truck back to Gulfport they will fix the truck, on the 16th of april I sent the truck to Gulfport with my Driver because I had to go to military drill weekend they want me to pay $500 deductable for every repair I end up paying $200 to get some of the stuff fix on the truck. they do not want to fix the turbo, the clutch and the transmission. I did not get the new recap tires the promise in their ad they lied to me I called louis normand the owner no answer. I just want a decent truck that work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2012 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Truck-Group-National-Truck-Founding/internet/American-Truck-Group-National-Truck-Founding-Louis-Normand-JC-Brad-American-Truck-Group-869852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Truck Group, National Truck Founding