Complaint Review: American VIP Transportation

• Updated: Thu, June 26, 2014

• Reported By: The Wrong Guy — Los Angeles California
American VIP Transportation
314 W Cerritos Avenue Anaheim, California USA

American VIP Transportation - Limousine company / American VIP Transportation Limousine / American VIP Limos / American VIP Transport Limos / American VIP Transport Limousines Dirty Dangerous Cars, Mentally Unstable Drivers, SCAM, American VIP Transport is a racket Anaheim California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Very disappointed

*General Comment: Worst Experience

*Author of original report: Photos from inside limo operated by American VIP Transportation

Dirty car, broken car, insane driver.  We had to get out of the limousine and stay at a hotel, because the driver was a danger to our children.

Here is a brief list of the things that went wrong:

- Driver late

- Driver wearing stained pants, t shit

- Driver manic like someone on Cocaine, talking nonstop and very inappropriate

- Missing panel inside car, with exposed sharp and rusty steel

- Every major fixture broken off

- Only one AC vent worked and it was taped on.  Only one setting and kept turning off.

- Driver blasing his own music upfront and unresponsive

- Lots of sand on the seat

- Mold on the bar

- A grocery bag with plastic party cups and a flat of bottled water waiting on the seat, nothing more

- All electrical outlets broken

- Driver got lost

- Wobbly seats, not bolted down (this is why we insisted we be dropped at the neareat hotel as we had children)

I incurred the cost of staying at a hotel overnight, because I could not risk having a crazy person drive my wife and children.  It's one thing just to be ripped off, but I will not risk their safety.  This was expensive.

Spoke to someone at American VIP Transport.  They were unresponsive, even though I was calm and polite.  It seems they get these complaints all the time.  Check out their Yelp page.

SHAME on Limos.com for switching out our reservation at the last minute.  Read Rip Off Reports on Limos.com and it becomes clear that American VIP Transportation pays to have other companies reservations cancelled so that they can get th ride.  Negative feedback about both companies goes back for years.

I have been riding in Limousines for most of my life.  Please do not mistake this report for the whining of a spoiled brat.  I have had bad service before, but nothing that comes even remotely close to this.  This company endangered the safety of my wife and children.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-VIP-Transportation/Anaheim-California-92805/American-VIP-Transportation-Limousine-company-American-VIP-Transportation-Limousine--1142179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American VIP Transportation

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Very disappointed

AUTHOR: NumbRuder - ()

I have never seen a more broken down limousine in my life than the one sent to us by American VIP Transportation. The driver would not stop talking to us, I mean totally dominating our private conversations. Meanwhile, the windows don't work, the AC is broken, the back seat was wet and kept tipping on fast turns. We got lost several times. It smelled like cigarettes. I called the manager and he sounded drunk and just yelled. I have noticed a lot of negative reviews for American VIP Transportation and I don't understand why Limos.com still uses them. I have been totally ripped off and it appears that numerous others have been as well. And this is all the result of booking through Limos - so why do they keep using them? I don't understand.

#2 General Comment

Worst Experience

AUTHOR: RythmDivine - ()

When we landed we called the driver to let him know that we were on our way to baggage claim to retrieve our bags and the driver was annoyed that we called him because we were supposed to only call when we had our bags in hand and spoke to me in a very demeaning way. When I made the reservation, I requested a toddler car seat for our 22 month old and when we arrived at the car the driver stated he only had a booster seat. I became very upset because we clearly requested a car seat for our toddler and a booster seat is for a "big kid." We had no other option because it was midnight, so we strapped our daughter into the seat and prayed that we made it home safely.

Photos from inside limo operated by American VIP Transportation

AUTHOR: The Wrong Guy - ()

Here is a photo taken, of a missing panel inside the limo operated by American VIP Transportation.  Notice the exposed steel that is sharp and rusty.  This is what they sent us to pick up a family with small children:

AmericanVIPtransportation.jpg