Complaint Review: American Van Lines movers

1351 nw 22nd st Pompano, Florida United States of America

American Van Lines movers Rip off scam grand theft Pompano, Florida

*Consumer Comment: lol

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: COMPANY RESPONSE

I believe this company has committed grand theft! I moved from GA to CA they picked my stuff up March 27. I still don't have it. Then they told me i would receive my things towards the end of my window which was the 13 of April. So the 13th comes and they say it will be the end of the following week. I say i have to go out of town the end of the following week so they so they say we will have to deliver once you return to avoid u having to pay the storage fee. So April 17 Julian (a supervisor) calls and tells me im confirmed for April 25th. After finally giving me a confirmed date of April 25, they  say oh no the driver will be in CA on the 25th u should have ur things by Fri or Sat. What are you serious. I've been on the floor since march 28. No tv, no cookware, they hv the majority of my clothes and shoes and every time I call I get told more lies. If the driver is in CA why can't u confirm delivery? I don't know what's going on with these people but I just want my things. And fri or sat is not confirmed so at this point I don't know where my things are or if I'm ever going to get them.

I don't know what to do they won't tell me where my things are or if they even have it.

STAY AWAY Please don't do this to yourself. I should have ollowed my right mind and moved myself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Van-Lines-movers/Pompano-Florida-33069/American-Van-Lines-movers-Rip-off-scam-grand-theft-Pompano-Florida-873945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Van Lines movers

lol

AUTHOR: johndoe - (USA)

They are appologizing for being a sh*ty company. you cant blame them, they are not very intelligent. its the blind leading the blame. Bunch of losers.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

COMPANY RESPONSE

AUTHOR: Customer Relationship Manager - (United States of America)

American Van Lines apologies for the delays experienced with delivery of your household goods and regrets any inconveniences this may have caused. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances we were unable to perform as anticipated. Once the information in reference to your delivery becomes available, you will be contacted in advisement.

Our customers are encouraged to file a claim upon completion of their move in the event of any arising issues occurring during their relocation process. A claims form will be forwarded for you to be completed and returned to our office for processing in order to address your issues accordingly. We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you.

Thank you.