drunk

Complaint Review: American Voyager Travel aka Spirit Incentives aka Vacation America Certs

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2005

• Reported By:SPRING Texas
American Voyager Travel aka Spirit Incentives aka Vacation America Certs
14902 Preston Road ,Suite 404-1001,Dallas, Tx. 75254 Houston, Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

American Voyager Travel - Spirit Incentives - Vacation America Certs ripoff. Promised Cruises never float. Air travel never gets off the ground. You are re scheduled and put off for years. Houston, Dallas Texas

We were fooled into believing we would get to be travel agents. And we were promised two trips, as incentives to sign on. After paying our fee to join we found out, both trips plans had massive black out dates. Each trip asked for refundable good faith deposit. A letter would come telling us we didn't get our desired date and we would have to pick another travel date.

I played this game for over a year,trying to get our trips. It was very hard to get past the phone system to talk to a person. The few times I did get someone I would be told we were next in line for our trip. We would be contacted.

When the date would come and pass,I would again call and write asking about our trip. I would get the same response. Now I am being told we need to renew our membership and give them more money for nothing. I raised such a fuss over a $30.00 promised dinner voucher we never got, that I was finally sent a $30.00 check. The check bounced!

Linda
SPRING, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Voyager-Travel-aka-Spirit-Incentives-aka-Vacation-America-Certs/Houston-Dallas-Texas-75254/American-Voyager-Travel-Spirit-Incentives-Vacation-America-Certs-ripoff-Promised-Cru-152289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Voyager Travel aka Spirit Incentives aka Vacation America Certs