Complaint Review: American Web Loan

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: colomike — Montrose Colorado
American Web Loan
Internet USA

American Web Loan Does not send you the loan document shoeing total payments and interest rate until you call with questions. Ponca City, OK Internet

I needed cash quickly and knew it would cost me.  I was led to believe that a $1,000 loan would end up costing me $1,300 in payments if paid in full within 75 days.

It turns out that the $900 I have paid is just interest and I still owe $1,300.  I never received the loan agreement until I called with a question after 60 days.

They claim that I was sent the agreement, but there is no way that this is true.  I believe that this is their normal way of doing business.  This is a totally unethical and immoral business.  The Otoe-Missouria Tribe of Indians should be ashamed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Web-Loan/internet/American-Web-Loan-Does-not-send-you-the-loan-document-shoeing-total-payments-and-interest-1170908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Web Loan