Complaint Review: American Web Loan

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Aurora Colorado
American Web Loan
Internet USA

American Web Loan Ripped off! Incredibly high interest rates without letting me know. Horrible service  Internet

I was in need of very small loan and was hoping to pay it off quick. Received an ad I'm the mail which was from American Web loan. Got online and was approved for a $600 loan. After paying for about 5 months and thinking I was almost done I called to make sure it was my last payment. When I called I found out that all I had been paying was "interest " and I still had to pay the $600. Never did anyone tell me that this is how there system worked. I wouldn't recommend this Internet service to anyone. It was such a fraud and will be sure to let many people know. I was in look of help for money and now I'm in a bigger hole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Web-Loan/internet/American-Web-Loan-Ripped-off-Incredibly-high-interest-rates-without-letting-me-know-Hor-1058387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Web Loan