Complaint Review: American Web Loan

American Web Loan Rip off Nationwide

*Author of original report: Very Satisfied

*Author of original report: Very Satisfied

CONGRATULATIONS, Anthony Brooks!

Your $400.00 loan has been approved. The regular payment for your loan is $120.00. Your first due date will be 11/7/2013.

Should you need to contact customer service about your loan, please have your loan number ready. Your loan number is 494562.

You will manage your American Web Loan Flex Loan account online. Please follow this link: https://customer.americanwebloan.com to register for online account management.

Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email of your registration. Your confirmation email will contain a link that will help you manage your account online. Once registration has been completed, you can begin using this link to manage your account online: https://customer.americanwebloan.com.

All payment selections should be chosen at least 4 business days prior to each due date. You have the option to visit www.americanwebloan.com to create an account. Once you have registered, you have the option to log into your account to select a repayment method. The options are:

• Regular or Flexible Payment - $120.00 will be due on each regular payment due date. The only amount that will automatically be debited from your checking account is this regular payment amount. This option is the default payment selection on your account for each regular payment due date, and it will not decrease your principal loan balance until your final 3 payments according to your Payment Schedule which appears in your Loan Agreement.
  • Prepayment - Any amount paid in addition to your regular payment will apply to the principal balance, reducing the principal balance and regular payment amount for the remaining payments.
  • Pay in full - The entire loan balance plus a prorated regular payment amount may be paid at anytime and will cause your loan to be paid off in full.

New features on the American Web Loan website include:

• Ability to apply for a new loan
  • Receive information about our new Preferred Customer Program
  • View your current account balance
  • View your due dates and account history
  • Make a payment
  • Update your account information

Once the balance of this loan has been paid in full, you will be eligible for an increase of $100, up to a maximum loan amount of $1400. You may also be eligible for our Preferred Customer Program, which allows you to receive discounts on new loan fees. To learn more about your benefits please visit https://customer.americanwebloan.com/Login.aspx.

You may also receive an Upgrade on your current loan once you have made 6 payments or the principle balance has been paid down to at least half of the original loan amount.

And don’t forget about our industry leading Customer Referral Program – where you can earn $110 for each new customer you send our way. Your unique referral code to share with friends and family is: {ReferralCode}. The complete details and the Terms & Conditions of our Customer Referral Program are available once you create and login to your account at https://customer.americanwebloan.com/Login.aspx.

Thank you for being our next valued client!

American Web Loan
877-636-1353
877-636-1353 Fax
www.americanwebloan.com

Then I never looked at the contract because the lady was so nice on the phone they don't tell you how much you are paynig back I borrowed 400 and now after I pay it back it will be 1960.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Web-Loan/nationwide/American-Web-Loan-Rip-off-Nationwide-1137101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Web Loan

Very Satisfied

AUTHOR: Anthony - ()

Dear Mr. Anthony,  Thank you for taking the time to visit with me today.  As discussed, we have closed your account with American Web Loan on 04/08/2014 and consider it settled in full.  Our Resolution Department is available at 1-877-636-1353 Ext. 1313 from 8:00am. to 5:00p.m CST. Thank you, American Web loan  Resolution Specialist Phone: 877-636-1353 Ext 1313 Fax: 855-275-9717 All lenders are not created equal

I am very happy with the resolution on this problem that I had. I didn't understanding fully that this company was a short term loan, now I do and I will make sure I read the contract fully the next time. The company representative was understanding and made me fully aware of the terms and condition but they still took care of the loan for me as you can see above. I am happy and may do business again with AWL just because if the customer service.

Thanks Anthony

Very Satisfied

AUTHOR: Anthony - ()

Dear Mr. Anthony,  Thank you for taking the time to visit with me today.  As discussed, we have closed your account with American Web Loan on 04/08/2014 and consider it settled in full.  Our Resolution Department is available at 1-877-636-1353 Ext. 1313 from 8:00am. to 5:00p.m CST.    Thank you,  American Web loan  Resolution Specialist Phone: 877-636-1353 Ext 1313 Fax: 855-275-9717 All lenders are not created equal.

I just wanted to say they were understanding on the information and took the loan off. I wasn't aware of the terms and them being a short term loan company. But I do understand now and I know in the future i will read everything. the above was the letter I recieved from the company and I wanted to share it with you just to let you know that not every cmpany is a hungery for your money. I am here to say I am satisfied with how things went on the phone with AWL.