Complaint Review: American Web Loans

• Reported By: Renee — Montross Virginia
American Web Loans
Internet USA

American Web Loans Complete Rip Off Internet

I contacted this company regarding a short term loan because I had a serious need AT the time. Believe me, I knew I would pay dearly for the loan, but this was worst than loan sharkery. I received $850 and when it's ll said and done. I will have paid  $3,840.

Some would say, "it's your own fault."  Yes, it is, but I may as well have gone down to a back alley and borrowed the money from the mafia. I may even say I should have paid three times the amount I borrowed, but this is insane.

The company is hiding behind "their tribal laws," which is allowing them to do anything. There are reputable companies out there unlike this one. I feel like calling my District Attorney!

Someone has to do something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Web-Loans/internet/American-Web-Loans-Complete-Rip-Off-Internet-1166965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Web Loans