Complaint Review: American Web Loans

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: Jules — Oregon
American Web Loans
Internet USA

American Web Loans Payment amounts alleged to include payment on loan and did not; will not provide copy of loan documents and never have Internet

I requested and was approved for an 800 dollar loan in January.  I was told payments would begin on next paycheck. PAYMENTS. They said they would email documents. I received a link to the documents, I would log in as a returning customer and they have never ever been available.

I have emailed and I have called.  The only way to get someone is to act as if you are requesting a new loan, then you get transferred and dropped.  I have done this numerous times.  I have paid 240 every 2 weeks since January which means I have paid 1920.00 to date.

I understand interest rates on these types of loans are high but the rate would not have been paid long if the payments were made from the 240 per bi-weekly paycheck.

I need help making them cease and desist. That 480 could have been saved to make the 800 payment in full faster...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Web-Loans/internet/American-Web-Loans-Payment-amounts-alleged-to-include-payment-on-loan-and-did-not-will-1142937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Web Loans