Complaint Review: American cash advance

• Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: devo — mansfield Ohio United States of America
American cash advance
600 union ave. fairfield, California United States of America

American cash advance pay me today or go to jail tomorrow fairfield , California

An indian man who called himself Eric watson called my phone again and agian throughout the day and finnally when I answered he informed me that he was calling from American legal services and that he represented American cash advance. and that they were sueing me for an on line loan in the amount of 5,500.00 in which I didn't not recieve or apply for. and that if i did not pay them in the amount of 745.20 today then I would go to jail and a court date for friday the 14th of january 2011 had been set for the law suite! He had all of my info including bank account numbers, social security number address ect..... so I called him back the next day after closing my bank account and calling the authorities and recorded the entire conversation in witch I informed him of at the end of the call and it did not make him happy he called me a bunch of names and threatend me and then hung up! I hope they catch this b***ered!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-cash-advance/fairfield-California-96384/American-cash-advance-pay-me-today-or-go-to-jail-tomorrow-fairfield-California-682288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American cash advance