Complaint Review: American detectives Investigators

• Reported By: Eduardo Penalver — tacoma Washington
American detectives Investigators
, Select State/Province USA

American detectives Investigators Larry Gonzales Scams california

I started a software company last year in 2013 and I was doing marketing on craigslist to find customers for my business when Larry Gonzales contacted me to offer marketing for my organizacion, at that point I had found out a software to post ads on craigslist which a share that info with him, he proposed a partnership saying that he had all kind of  marketing softwares and he was going to develope a website for the business. To start the partnership I have to put $25.000 for the partnership, I started making transfers to him but I figured that he didn't have anything what he said he could do for the business, so, I asked for my money back because he did not do anything that the agreement says, well, his acctions were horrible, he started insulting me and calling me names. I dont know anything from him since than.

HE HAS A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR COMPANY TOO, American Detectives internationa investigators

est 1992

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-detectives-Investigators/Select-StateProvince/American-detectives-Investigators-Larry-Gonzales-Scams-california-1145494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American detectives Investigators