Complaint Review: American getaways

• Updated: Mon, December 06, 2010

• Reported By: Charlotte — Dearborn Michigan United States of America
American getaways
956 W Hallandale Beach Blvd Hallandale, Florida United States of America

American getaways Makes harassing phone calls all hours of the day and night Hallandale, Florida

These people have called my home no less than 50 times.  When I do answer, they hang up.  I've called them back to ask to be taken off of their list.  It doesn't work.  last night they called me at 9:34 PM!!  I called back to ask why they are calling so late and the guy (John Cooper) said, "well, why don't you answer your phone?"  I told them to never call me again and am sending a registered letter tomorrow telling them I WILL contact the AG and the phone comany for the repeated harassment.  These folks are RUDE.  I have told them time and time again (when I call THEM back) to let them know I am NOT interested in their "promotion".  I didn't sign up for anything and NEVER give my number out.  Don't know how they got it.  I am on the Do Not Call registry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-getaways/Hallandale-Florida-33009/American-getaways-Makes-harassing-phone-calls-all-hours-of-the-day-and-night-Hallandale-668659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American getaways