Complaint Review: American home sheild

• Updated: Sat, March 24, 2012

• Reported By: Amal — Appollo beach Florida United States of America
American home sheild
860 ridge lake blv Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

American home sheild Bad faith.the company advertise the best in home warranty protection plane is false and big same ripp of company.should be hard punshment. Memphis, Tennessee

Bought a house in florida my agent advised to by home warrenty from American home sheild,so I did after 2to3months I needed ac services they denyid it .so I cancel the policy and lost my primum .it seems they don't care,looks like take money like hit and run business.latter I received a call form them asking me to resign back and will grants their contract agreements so I did a gain in good faith.but during the new contract agreement my water heater for spa stopped working.so I called the gas company to chk the water heater and if I need to fill the gas tank.they advised that the tank is full but there is something wrong with the water heater valve and need to replace the water heater itself can't be repaired and they shut of the gas supply to it due to fire hazards. I reported this to the American home shields they send a tech and when I didnot get respond from them regarding repair they said is not covered they need gas connection ,so I explained that I was told the heater need to be fixed or replaced before they do so.i tried for past four months to complain to the ,they did not care so I talked to a supervisor ,seems not caring at all too.so I had no choice except to cancell and ask for refunding my over $700 payments paid from the 1&2contracts offcorse never refund anything. Please do something to protect consumers from this ripp of scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2012 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-home-sheild/Memphis-Tennessee-38135/American-home-sheild-Bad-faiththe-company-advertise-the-best-in-home-warranty-protection-858669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American home sheild