Complaint Review: American home shield

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: Wendy — Winthrop harbor Illinois
American home shield
Internet USA

American home shield Lack of any kind of acceptable service Internet

We have paid the required fees for the warranty service. Today our pipes started leaking causing serious damage to floors ceilings and floors. We had to turn the water off so we are without water and use of the facilities. I called AHS at 2:30 this afternoon. It is almost 10:00 pm and they have not found anyone to come out. In all this time they only called 3 contractors. I had to call repeatedly to find a status and no one from AHS felt it necessary to contact me. I was told that I could find my own contractor for them and if all of AHS Christian were met I could request reimbursement after I paid for everything myself.  So in all this time, AHS could not call more than 3 contractors and could not call me either. I requested to speak to a supervisor and was told someone would call me. If they could not call a contractor or me can I really expect a supervisor to contact me? The lack of any kind of service by AHS must be their normal practice. Pathetic-utterly pathetic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-home-shield/internet/American-home-shield-Lack-of-any-kind-of-acceptable-service-Internet-1131398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American home shield