Complaint Review: American invention Associates

• Updated: Mon, September 19, 2011

• Reported By: JR — Kirtland New Mexico United States of America
American invention Associates
801 Brickell Ave Fl 9 Miami, Florida United States of America

American invention Associates I was Manipulated in giving close to $8,000.00 dollars back in September 07, 1995.. I was persuaded to keep in contact an make additional payment as time went on. John Francis should be liable to giv Miami, Florida

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCERN TO THE RIGHTS OF TRUE AMERICANS:

In early September 07th of 1995, I have submitted an Idea to American Invention Associates. Initially, I started the converstions with a man named John francis, who worked for American Invention Associates.  As time progressed, I remember this man kept being forward and pursuasive about myself to start sending some money to start the process.   I was asked by John Francis who works with American Invention Associates to submit a 7,360.00 check to start my patentable idea.   The following months he had wanted me to submit more money for miscellaneous  stuff in the amount of $300.00 and another for $295.00.  As GOD as my witness, I think i should be reimbursed the money I have sent to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2011 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-invention-Associates/Miami-Florida-33131/American-invention-Associates-I-was-Manipulated-in-giving-close-to-800000-dollars-back-778512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American invention Associates