Complaint Review: American legal Services

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Concerned person — Boaz Alabama
American legal Services
Internet USA

American legal Services Sara Williams Fraud trying to collect a debt I never incured Stating CashAdvance USA Internet

I received the following emai.

Apr 21 at 10:27 AM
We are notifying you regarding your loan with Cash Advance USA.
In the Event that you fail to voluntary satisfy our requirements for payment of your debts to Cash Advance USA, we will have to turn to the court with the purpose of enforced collection of the debt,
which may entail additional expenses for you, for example, the expenses in the amount of state duty, the cost of representative’s services, the compensatory interest for the use on detention of money  for each day of delay, attorney’s fees, court fees and the execution fee.
Please refer to the file attached with this email for all the brief information
regarding this outstanding debt.
The attached file is a consumer loan agreement between you and the company. Please read all the terms and conditions for the better understanding. If you wish to pay the Loan in Full, or make a Principal Payment in addition to  your fees and interest due, please contact us back through email as soon as possible.
Email me back if you wish to resolve this and Settle this Outside the Court House.
And I Will check with Sheriff Office this would be your Last and Final Account to Settle this Outside the Court House.
Sarah Williams
American Legal Services
I never opened the file for fear of a bug.
Found another complaint just like this one so I am alerting others - I have never used the company I supposily owe money to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-legal-Services/internet/American-legal-Services-Sara-Williams-Fraud-trying-to-collect-a-debt-I-never-incured-Stat-1140940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American legal Services