Complaint Review: American legal services

Internet USA
  • Phone: 3475656623
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

American legal services US legal services lied stole informatikn fake cursing threatening Internet

I received an email from a Mike Watson who said he works for the American legal services. He said that i had an outstanding debt didnt say how much. All he said i was going to court he was calling my local sheriffs office to come to my home to arrest me. At the end of the email it wasnt his name it was Sarah Williams. So i decided to call and Mike answered. He threatened to call my job saying i was going to get fired he wouldnt give me his address wouldnt send me anything through the mail only through email. He also called me a m*********** and said we was being recorded. I want these people to be locked up. If not God will handle them. Deep accent he was east indian rude threatened me cursed me out if he only knew me. Somebody please stop them asap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-legal-services/internet/American-legal-services-US-legal-services-lied-stole-informatikn-fake-cursing-threatening-1140485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American legal services