Complaint Review: American loans corporation

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: dummy — anywhere Yukon United States of America
American loans corporation

American loans corporation John mchalain called me and offered me. a loan of up to 7000 dollars. they kept telling me day after day they needed more money Internet

They called me saying I was eligible for a loan of up to 7000 dollars. I informed them I was only interested in borrowing 500.the man named Chester said that the minimum was 2000.I bit! I said OK.....he explained to of that the payments would. Be 150 per month for 12 months. I said OK. He transferred me over to the. "Head manager ". He them explained to of that due to my not so good credit my loan was based on affordability,not credibility. And he they received a sum. Of two hundred dollars right now,my 2000 dollars would. Be deposited into my bank account within two hours. He walked me through the process of going to convenience store and purchasing a vanilla card. It is a pre paid money pack card. He told me to scratch off the numbers on the back
Of the card and read them to him. I did. He said OK now it will take twelve minutes to clear. And with two hours the funds plus the 200 will be deposited into your account. Well two hours, no money in account. 4 hours no money. Woke up next day and still no deposit. I called at my lunch break. No answer. Called after work and spoke with "senior loan manager "......I really was in a desperate situation for money. Senior manager says there has been an issue. The federal credit commission says you have a debt of 294 dollars. In order to further show your "affordability. If we can show them 200 dollars the money will be deposited within two hours.
So like a fool I borrowed money from a friend and did same green dot money pack card. 24 hours later still no deposit. Next day..... I call and they're accounting department informs me that it didn't go thru because taxes had not been paid on the loan and need to be.....yup you guessed it! They needed another two hundred and I did it...well two weeks later, still no money and now the saying the federal credit commission has my money and they still need another 50 to give me my loan....these people have all my banking info address, everything! So I a little sacred. I don't know what to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-loans-corporation/internet/American-loans-corporation-John-mchalain-called-me-and-offered-me-a-loan-of-up-to-7000-do-1017045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American loans corporation