Complaint Review: American steel choppers

• Reported By: Bjacks — Okc Oklahoma United States of America
American steel choppers
Nashville tn Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

American steel choppers Mike Lewis Theft, fraud, lies Nashville, Tennessee

I contacted American steel choppers and spoke to mike Lewis. After several emails and convincing phone conversations, I wired mike a deposit for a bike he said would be in with. 6 weeks. 8 weeks later - after numerous calls he sends me a pic of a bike is nothing like what I ordered. He proceeds to agree to refund my deposit. He sent me txt msgs and email saying that they had sent it. Two weeks later I still hadn't received it and called him. He answered the phone ( drunk I think) and laughed about keeping my deposit and said that he wasnt going to refund my money. He is not only a thief, but apparently a con man as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-steel-choppers/Nashville-Tennessee-/American-steel-choppers-Mike-Lewis-Theft-fraud-lies-Nashville-Tennessee-984331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American steel choppers