pair

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: harmless — Rockford Illinois United States of America
American sweepstakes publishers
po box 12954 Kansas City, Kansas United States of America

American sweepstakes publishers Micheal Anderson ,Micheal Washington, James Lener, Steve Ferra This company keeps mailing me sweepstakes letters in the mail saying I won all this money,and I just found out yesterday that these are scam artist Kansas City Kansas

I receivie a letter in the mail saying that I was the beneficiary of 80,000.00 dollars. Also attached to the letter was a check that I was to deposit into my bank account that was made out for 2,368.49 . The letter also went on to tell me that I had to call this number which i've listed before I could cash the check. So I did ,and I was suppose to call back to get further instrutions on what to do after the bank cleared the check..So after the bank cleared the check I was to call this Michael guy back with the information ,so he would kno the check was clear...When I called this Micheal guy back to let him kno  he then wanted me to mail the fonds which he had sent to me to be Western Union to Canada in which he gave me two peoples names to send it to which where James Lener ,and Steve Ferra who  supposely work on the taxes and paper work for the rest of the fonds to be shipped out .NOT True this is all A ripoff not to mention the check bounced in my bank account once there plan did not go though.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-sweepstakes-publishers/Kansas-City-Kansas-66112/American-sweepstakes-publishers-Micheal-Anderson-Micheal-Washington-James-Lener-Steve-F-926943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American sweepstakes publishers