Complaint Review: American transmission & Auto Repair

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Pamela Imani — mansfield Texas
American transmission & Auto Repair
6107 S Cooper St Arlington, Texas United States of America

American transmission & Auto Repair American Transmission & Auto Repair SMALL TOWN, SMALL BUSINESS "CHRISTIAN" VALUES- COMPLETE SCAM ARTIST- CUSTOMER HAS 0 RECOURSE OR YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR AUTO Arlington, Texas

TOTAL MISREPRESENATATION!!

The owner claims Christian in his ad, this man is so far from Christian, complete scam artist. When I first inquired I was told I was buying a rebuilt motor, but they actually put a motor from the salvage yard with more miles than the one I was having replaced, the owner began to swear at me. This man does not want any questions, they take no responsibility for their actions. The mechanic Darren was a complete liar. Was told that the tow charge would be waived if they did the work,(he claimed he didnt say it, but it is in their ad) charged me $80.00, Darren told me that they would warranty the motor, NO I had to sign before I could take the jeep that they did not warrant, that the salvage yard would do that.  No address or phone number who will warrant the motor. When I questioned anything, I would have to go get cash. This garage is the kind that many shows have come about to warn the public of this shoddy work, rip off schemes. I would never take the time to write this review except for the fact that other people would be aware of this small shop on S.Cooper. I have lived in Mansfield my entire life, and I have never been spoken to with such disrepect not to mention over charge me by $2,000.00. This is not the kind of business that should see $1.00 from any person from Mansfield. Everyone should be aware when they start their ad with Christian values, translation, I am about to rip you off and there isn't one thing you can do about it!!!! BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-transmission-Auto-Repair/Arlington-Texas-76001/American-transmission-Auto-Repair-American-Transmission-Auto-Repair-SMALL-TOWN-SMALL-1037930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American transmission & Auto Repair