• Report: #1119681

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: sammie86 — largo Florida
American travel partners
9456 Seminole Blvd Largo, Florida USA

American travel partners Atp helpfulll largo florida

American travel was extremely helpful to me and my husband I saw on this website no one ever puts anythin good on it only the bad but truth be told  this company has been in business over 20 years the rep said and I believe it, people that have problems with them I dont know why me and my family has used them many times we go to the presentations once every 14 months and we follow their instructions and always We had a great time. With no problems once so ever. And for the company to have this few of bad responses for being in business for as long as they have been it should really say something cause they call thousands of people per week and book them. Point blank I love getting a vacation where I only have to pay taxes

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-travel-partners/Largo-Florida/American-travel-partners-Atp-helpfulll-largo-florida-1119681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American travel partners