Complaint Review: American truck group

• Submitted: Fri, April 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: american truck group is a big ripe — baton rouge Louisiana United States of America
American truck group
canal rd gulfport, Mississippi United States of America

American truck group you going to homeless gulfport, Mississippi

if you love yourself and family please do not get a truck from ATG AUTHOR: american truck group is a big ripe - baton rouge (United States of America) SUBMITTED: Friday, March 16, 2012

I was approved March of last year for a truck my salesman was J C .I took off three days for nothing but lies everyday was a different lies abt trucks that they never received they have. A mileage report that they want you to send in every month on the 7. I was getting charge 128bucks late fee for something I wasn't aware of. I FAX dat sheet every month from different FAX machines and they say they never received it as of March 8 2012. I found out that the number that's on the mileage report they haven't used that number in months. I never received no notice abt the number being change. I have emails from them stating that they being having problems wit the faxs not working lately. I talked to a supervisor abt it and she stated there's nothing she can do. also I have a 2007 peterbuit 387 my contact is for 5 years. at the end of my 5 years I will be paying ATG. Over 150,000 for the truck also they pull there money out of my account every week. for some reason I get charge a 30 dollar return check fee a 100$ late fee. the sad part is that it never hit my bank my statement. never have any return items on it. so ever other week I have to FAX them a copy of my bank statement to prove to them it never came thru.

I say all of that to say PLEASE DONT NOT FALL VICTIM TO AMERICAN TRUCK GROUP. I'm working on getting a lawyer its a shame how Louis the owner of American Truck Group doing people. the same people that he scamming feeds his family I report to BBB

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-truck-group/gulfport-Mississippi-/American-truck-group-you-going-to-homeless-gulfport-Mississippi-864887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American truck group