Complaint Review: American tv

• Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: ziia — Chicago Illinois
American tv
Chestnut st Chicago, Illinois United States of America

American tv HGTV, The food channel, The Tremont Hotel, Chicago Illinois, Prism Title, Des Plaines, Illinois I am being harassed by these people every day every minute no matter where I am or where I go. They are CORRUPT! Chicago, Illinois

I am harassed by The Tremont Hotel guests, by the HGTV channel, by the Food channel beeing guests I have previously seen and had to deal with in Chicago IL at The Tremont Hotel, IL. I am abused by the the police in Des Plaines and Chicago IL and I don't know where to ask for help. I have had a good life untill I have been put on the streeets by these crooks in Illinois because I have discovered coruption and now I am down with the unemployed and the miserable drug adicts because of The TREMONT HOTEL and PRISM TITLE in Des Plaines ILLINOIS. I am  sick of these crooks running my life. My life is in the dumps because of them. And this country is in the toilet because of them.

Ziia R

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-tv/Chicago-Illinois-60611/American-tv-HGTV-The-food-channel-The-Tremont-Hotel-Chicago-Illinois-Prism-Title-Des-1039384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American tv