Complaint Review: AmericanCreditLine.Com

• Submitted: Sat, June 04, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, June 04, 2011

• Reported By: Erick — Cheltenham Pennsylvania United States of America
538 W 21st St #67786 Houston, Texas United States of America

AmericanCreditLine.Com DeluxeCashClub.Com OUTRAGEOUS Fees and questionable tactics, they MUST be stopped. Houston, Texas

I am writing this to inform people of a scam from a company called DeluxeCashClub.com. They have since changed their name to American Credit Line. This is a huge scam in which the business offered me a on-time 300.00 dollar loan on which they decided to then collect a 120.00 dollar per pay period finance fee. Initially I inquired about this strange looking APR style set-up that they had list on their terms and conditions page and the lady on the phone (who Im pretty sure is the same lady I speak to every time) said to me that this fee is in place until I pay the loan off. I asked her if this meant that  after four payments (meaning after they have collected and turned a profit) would this fee then stop. She responded by saying of course. Well as it turns out this was a lie and they continually collected 120.00 from a 300.00 loan every pay period for a year.

As it stands now every time I have attempted to contact this company I believe I get the exact same lady of mid-east decent trying to weasel her way out of confessing any wrong doing and constantly informing me that its legal because it is what I signed up for. They have also now change their name to American Credit Line. They claim that the new set up is even more expensive than their former lending name, Deluxe Cash Club. When I asked why then is Deluxe Cash Club still charging me (120.00 every two weeks) she gave me the line about this finance fee again. I am currently looking to find legal consultation to see if there is anything that can be done to collect what I have lost. What is most important is that they are reported every step of the way, which I intend to do for as long as possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2011 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmericanCreditLineCom/Houston-Texas-77008/AmericanCreditLineCom-DeluxeCashClubCom-OUTRAGEOUS-Fees-and-questionable-tactics-they-M-736724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmericanCreditLine.Com