• Report: #119730

• Submitted: Wed, November 24, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 24, 2004

• Reported By:Clovis California
AmericanPoetsSociety.com Internet U.S.A.

AmericanPoetsSociety.com ripoff led me to believe my poem would be published A complete scam They stole my poem and my money Boston Internet

I was led to believe that my poem was specifically selected by an editor to be included in the supposed "anthology" or compilation of poems from the site.

I was sent an ordering form for the anthology that I thought my poem was to be included in. I was a bit suspicious at first but after having been given the go-ahead by an experience writer friend I decided it would be worth the money.

I included a check with the billing informatin that I sent, that said that the anthologies would go to the press in roughly six weeks. Needless to say, here I am 3 and a half months later short of my poem, my anthology, and the $47.28 that I sent them.

Basically it was all a complete scam. They need to be held responsible for their abundant thefts and lies. This is absolutely unacceptable!

Clovis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2004 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmericanPoetsSociety/internet/AmericanPoetsSocietycom-ripoff-led-me-to-believe-my-poem-would-be-published-A-complete-sc-119730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmericanPoetsSociety