Complaint Review: AmericanStandardonline.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Rita W. — Sonoma California United States of America
AmericanStandardonline.com

AmericanStandardonline.com They would give me their address, or last names of individuals. Even the supervisor when I suspected a scam On craiglist a pop-pop add came up with no regular craigslist information. Sor lease to own foreclosure opportunities in my area but I had to go to grocery store and purchase a prepaid visa caed for 1 Internet

I was looking for a home to rent on craigslist. Very few in small time Sonoma. A pop-up add advertising many foreclosure homes that we could move in and take over the mortgage as we have bad credit. I asked for accreditation and last names of individuals. They were highly redisent to provide. I knew they were a scam as they hemmed and hashed and said they are accredited by the Library of Congress!??. Before gaining access to their sigtht I had to go to a grocery store (they wanted my debit card bu I refused) and purchase a prepaid visa and give them the numbers for $199. I to l them it sounded like a scam in that the Library of Congress does not accredit anything. Again unwilling to state a last name but after a few seconds it seemed he was making one up. I started to ask more questions and he became verbally abusive "are you always interrupting people? He began to raise his voice and said "I will raise my voice to talk over your interruptions. I hung up. He called me right back and continued the abuse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AmericanStandardonlinecom/internet/AmericanStandardonlinecom-They-would-give-me-their-address-or-last-names-of-individuals-913522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AmericanStandardonline.com