Complaint Review: Americanm Freedom Financial

• Reported By:Villa Park California
Americanm Freedom Financial
www.americanfreedomfinancial.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Americanm Freedom Financial Excellent and Prompt Service California

I was referred by a co-worker about American Freedom Financial; Consumer Credit Counseling program. I checked their web site and there was an A+ rating. I did further investigating and came across the previous report about the lack of customer service. After reading this I questioned my friend If she had any problems and she said In the beginning of her program she had to change an enrollment payment date and her agent quickly addressed the situation and then transferred her to Randy within seconds. The following day I decided to call the organization and try for Randy myself. A young lady answered the phone and transferred me to his desk and I received his recorded message. I left a message within 10 minutes he called me back and the first thing he stated was he was on the other line assisting a customer, sorry for the delay and what was my client ID. I actually hung up.

Within a few seconds the phone rang back and he asked if we were disconnected. I proceeded then out of embarrassment to tell him this story. He said he was only concerned his company may have dropped the call on accident. I have since been enrolled in the program and have referred family, friends and colleagues and we all have had what appears to be; a step in the right direction in repairing our credit history with a solid company. I recommend anybody to relieve debt and financial instability to American Freedom Financial.

Williamr.
Villa Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2009 01:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americanm-Freedom-Financial/nationwide/Americanm-Freedom-Financial-Excellent-and-Prompt-Service-California-438764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americanm Freedom Financial