- Report: #921042
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Americans Recruiting Association
Americans Recruiting Association7491 N. Federal Hwy., #C5-323 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America
Americans Recruiting Association Tenstarecruiting, Carverstaffing, Saxonrecruiting, ARA, Scam, Pyramid Scam, Fraudulent, Predators of the unemployed, Boca Raton, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I ask for a person to contact that already worked for the company. I was given the name Melissa Carver of Carver Staffing. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org, I inquired about proof that this wasn't yet another fictitious account that herself (Jen) or Joshua would simply reply from. I was told I could retain her number. Yet, it wasn't provided to me. I looked up Ms. Carver, she appears on LinkedIN, and apparently owns Carver Staffing. But it is a Subsidiary of American Recruiting Association. I believe from what I read, she is the one whom founded and owns the copyrights to ARA.
All of the companies www.tenstarecruiting, www.carverstaffing.com and www.saxonrecruitment.com are all associated with the same person. These are individuals who branched out from ARA. EI: I start a business, hire you and two others to recruit. You and the other two now recruit for me under a business name you made up making it appear you are a company. But, in reality you all work for the same company, MINE. It is a form of pyramid sales. For each person that recruiter 1, 2, and 3 bring in, they get a cut of the money you paid. So, if Sally was the person who sent out 600 emails, 300 of them went to the presentation and 5 people paid their scam, she got a cut of that $$$. The same with each recruiter that sent the emails to several hundred other people. Thats why we all get the same email for the same presentation, but from different individuals. Make sense?
If you have fallen for this scam, you have several avenues to make a complaint and subsequently regain any funds lost.
1) Report them to the BBB, they (ARA) are listed.
2) Report them (ARA) to FBI's Internet Crime Unit (IC3) at IC3.com
3) If you report the scam to your banking institution, most will return your money and assist you with filing a fraudulent charge report.
4) Print out all of your emails and the presentation (if you recorded it) and turn them into your local Police Department. They will either direct you to the proper dept. or submit them accordingly. All cities have a dept. that handles this sort of thing.
5) Tell other's like we are, so they don't get scammed too.
However, if you sit back and do nothing, you can't rightfully complain that people like this do such horrible stuff. Society is allowing it when they sit back and do nothing. It is up to US to fight these people and put them where they belong. In JAIL/PRISON.
Do your part to stop this from happening. Stand up, make a statement and help a poor soul that is getting ready to give his/her mortgage to these people because he/she needs a job desperately.
God Bless all of us, may we find comfort in helping others and gratification in finding work soon. :-)
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americans-Recruiting-Association/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/Americans-Recruiting-Association-Tenstarecruiting-Carverstaffing-Saxonrecruiting-ARA-921042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.