Complaint Review: Americard

• Submitted: Wed, June 18, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 18, 2008

• Reported By:Hinesburg Vermont
Americard
Miami Florida Americard, Florida U.S.A.

Americard stole three hundred dollars out of my bank account, I never signed anything, they promised to return it and never did Americard Florida

I received a phone call saying they were willing to give me a 3 thousand dollar line of credit, I needed to make a three hundred dollar pre payment, I did and after they sent me the agreement I noticed it was to order through a catalog and I called them and they said it was non refundable after me telling the law in my state they agreed to send me my money, after several dates that came and went I realized I wasn't gonna get my money. Now I can't get my money.

Timothy
Hinesburg, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americard/Americard-Florida/Americard-stole-three-hundred-dollars-out-of-my-bank-account-I-never-signed-anything-the-341717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americard