Complaint Review: Americare Health

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Elaine — Lake Alfred Florida
Americare Health
7145 Bermuda Rd. Internet United States of America

Americare Health Jim Ingram I purchased a 12 month supply of HGH on 3/29/13. As of today 4/15/13 I have not received the product. I was told it would be shipped FedEX in 7 to 10 days. My check has cleared the bank. Internet

I purchased a 12 month supply of HGH using a check. # 2375. I was told the purchase would arrive in 7 to 10 days. I made the purchase 3/29/13. Today is 4/15/13. I have not been able to speak to anyone as I receive a recorded message and no one has returned my call. I have several other phone numbers but the lines are always busy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americare-Health/internet/Americare-Health-Jim-Ingram-I-purchased-a-12-month-supply-of-HGH-on-32913-As-of-today-4-1043382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americare Health