• Report: #741938

• Updated: Fri, June 17, 2011

• Reported By: Amy Stewart — Locust Grove Georgia United States of America
Americas Best Contacts and Eyeglasses
McDonough, Ga McDOnough, Georgia United States of America

Americas Best Contacts and Eyeglasses They sign customers names on sales reciepts including mine AMy Stewart which I did not sign McDOnough, Georgia

These two women are a joke they run around that office and do nothing absolutely nothing but sit and talk and gossip about employees, I know I have witnessed it first hand.

I know for a fact that Tina signed my credit card slip because my husband took my son and got his eyes examined and he used my card and she said dont worry about it you dont have to sign and then when we got in mail it had a signature when called to ask her about it she said that she could not find his chart, I ask to speak to manager and she said Sharon was not in but she would leave a message never heard from anyone.

Later Ispoke to Sharon about the instance and she apologized and said that it would not happen again.
She said at the very least we could of put squiggly or line through but never sign an clients name.

I know that Deidra and her are in cohoots, be very careful of paying by credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2011 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Best-Contacts-and-Eyeglasses/McDOnough-Georgia-30252/Americas-Best-Contacts-and-Eyeglasses-They-sign-customers-names-on-sales-reciepts-includi-741938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americas Best Contacts and Eyeglasses