Complaint Review: Americas Best Home Loans Company

• Submitted: Sat, March 20, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 20, 2004

• Reported By:Acworth Georgia
Americas Best Home Loans Company
8292 HWY 92 Suite#120 Woodstock, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 770-928-9205
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Americas Best Home Loans Company AKA Moneytree Mortgage!! ripoff Woodstock, Georgia

Hey there my fellow victims. This is your allie & friend Jason former Moneytree employee & victim too. I just wanted to let you know of the recent success of our wonderful rip-off artist Randy Webster. He has successfully started a new company right down the road from the old operation at 8292 HWY 92 Suite#120. I'll go ahead and assume he's managed to start this company in his mothers name Leslie Webster. You can check out there new fraud related web-site at www.americasbesthomeloans.com, you'll notice it's the exact same site as Moneytree's just a different title!

Just in case anyone is interested in contacting them directly to congratulate them on their recent endevour you may do so by calling (770)928-9205 is their company line. In the event that you call after hours or their to busy closing loans all across the country, I would suggest calling the alternate numbers avaliable.

Randy's home # (770)704-1798 if he's in between his loan closings & the office you could try him on his cell phone at (678)231-1851. We all know how sincere he is about helping everyone, I'm sure he wouldn't mind making himself a little more excessable to each & everyone of you that he's tried to help(screw)!

I would expect that Randy Webster is planning on using his mortgage(fraud) experience to continue to help(screw) as many people as he was so kindly(knowingly) helped(hurt) with his last company(scam)! I wouldn't expect anything less from the man(crook)!

I want to let everyone know that I visited the SR. detective Dan King from the Woodstock police department on 3/18. It was brought to my attention that all of the local authorities, state & federal are plaaning on getting together to congratulate Mr Randy Webster & Todd Webster. They plan on doing so by sending the two of them on an all inclusive trip very soon. They even got the local F.B.I to agree to give them the complete details(indictment) in person!

If the two of you are reading this Randy, Todd I didn't mean to ruin the surprise I figured I would give you some insight so you'll know to pack lightly. Don't worry I'll personally be glad to help watch(seize) your personal property while your away.

I hope everyone is as excited to hear of such great news that I am! Now they will get to see what it's like to not be able to sleep at night. Good Luck guys, try to use that trip for refection & relaxing if possible. I say relax to avoid rectal tears or should I say vaginal for you two mommas boys!

Jason
Acworth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2004 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Best-Home-Loans-Company/Woodstock-Georgia-30189/Americas-Best-Home-Loans-Company-AKA-Moneytree-Mortgage-ripoff-Woodstock-Georgia-84673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americas Best Home Loans Company