Complaint Review: America's Best Telemarketing Company, Touch Call, Advantel, Chris High, Dave Thomas Andre

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2008

• Reported By:Morgan Hill California
1085 Commonwealth Ave Dept 293 Boston, Massachusetts U.S.A.

America's Best Telemarketing Company, Touch Call, Advantel, Chris High, Dave Thomas Andre Telemarketing Fraud, document falsification, theft Boston Massachusetts

I signed a contract for 50 guaranteed appointments. I supplied 4 lists of qualified leads. Christina High aka Christina Russell aka Christina Ang (who's telephone number is 714 887 8126) was my project manager (and supposedly company president). ABT / Touch Call/ et al supplied me with bogus leads and falsified update documents. When I asked for a refund she refused.

Michelle Hill (ABT office manager) falsely accused me of making threats when I called to inform her that I know of the fraud her company was perpetrating. She also refused to put me through to David Andre, now using his middle name as his last name (David Thomas) to try to avoid people and (evidently) lawsuits.

These people are slime, defrauding people and not providing contracted services. I worked with them for weeks trying to get results and only got falsifications, the run-around, avoidance, denials of wrongdoing, attempts to make me a villain (nice try Michelle) to cover up their fraudulent activities, and I am still out my money.

Let's put them out of business & in jail! I'm going for it, join me by calling me at 408 ***_****.(((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Ted
Morgan Hill, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Best-Telemarketing-Company-Touch-Call-Advantel-Chris-High-Dave-Thomas-Andre/Boston-Massachusetts-02215/Americas-Best-Telemarketing-Company-Touch-Call-Advantel-Chris-High-Dave-Thomas-Andre-327046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Best Telemarketing Company, Touch Call, Advantel, Chris High, Dave Thomas Andre