Complaint Review: America's Choice Transmission and auto repair

• Updated: Wed, December 14, 2011

• Reported By: Jesse — San antonio Texas United States of America
America's Choice Transmission and auto repair
12066 Starcrest dr. Suite 400 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

America's Choice Transmission and auto repair Eddie is the owners name. Liar. Con man. Avoid this place like the plague. Horrible work, over priced. Employees do horrible work. San Antonio , Texas

Eddie is this guys name. There are several other similar complaints online about this place. He gets your car and takes it apart, than he tells you it needs more parts, when you are stuck.

He tries to use small talk about other topics to avoid talking about the repair. There was more damage to my sons car when I picked it up, the first time, than when I dropped it off. I was told " tuff crap".

I had to get the police involved twice, and he screamed at the officers both times. The officer told me he had been called to this place several times.

He quoted me $450, by the time I was done, I spent more than $3000! I had to immediately take it to another place to be fixed after I forcefully took it back from him. He'll keep your car, lie about parts, the second place I went to, told me he didn't do a lot of the stuff he said he did and charged me for. My sons transmission still leaks, they broke his window, car stereo and if it wasn't for the second guy, who fixed it, it would not be drivable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2011 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Choice-Transmission-and-auto-repair/San-Antonio-Texas-78247/Americas-Choice-Transmission-and-auto-repair-Eddie-is-the-owners-name-Liar-Con-man-Avo-809460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Choice Transmission and auto repair

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC