• Report: #992066

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: J Mauer — Nationwide United States of America
Americas Consumer Advocacy Group - Denny Lake
3419 East Chapman Ave Orange, California United States of America

Americas Consumer Advocacy Group - Denny Lake loan modification Orange California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Set the record straight!!

Americas Consumer Advocacy Group ran a REST Report and I got a PASS. Denny Lake told me i will get a modification??? Who is this guy???

Insert this link below.

Insert this link below

Among the more damning items recovered from this office was an email from Denny Lake, formally with Mesa Law Group, and now the ADR Director. The email to Pate and Marier dated August 10, 2011 said that lake knew Pate and Marier want to push people out of the pipeline and into litigation. Denny Lake also has affiliation with other questionable law firms and attorney such as DOAN Law Group, Fieldstone Law, Frank Barilla & Associates and many more. Denny Lake has managed to stay ahead of the law by hiding behind many companies with his name being spelled in many different ways to fool consumer and law enforcement. [continued below]....
.....

Places Mr. Lake works and owns shares of.

Field Stone Law Group

National Advocacy Law Group

Americas Consumer Advocacy Group

Frank Barilla & Associates

Americas Consumer Law Center

IF you find yourself talking to he or anyone that he does business with STAY AWAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Consumer-Advocacy-Group-Denny-Lake/Orange-California-92689/Americas-Consumer-Advocacy-Group-Denny-Lake-loan-modification-Orange-California-992066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americas Consumer Advocacy Group - Denny Lake

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Set the record straight!!

AUTHOR: Americas consumer - (United States of America)

Im the owner of this one man army which is called Americas
Consumer Advocacy Group.  I have recently
come across your website with these false allocations of my company.  I have NO
affiliation with any of the people or companies listed in these false
statements and accusations.  I have never
met or spoken on the phone with any body from these companies.  My company does not charge any upfront fees.
And I have many testimonials to prove I run a reputable company.  In over two years of business.  I have never had one complaint filed against
me.

Doing further on my research about Denny Lake and these
companies there is a pending court case involving this person Robert
Goodrich.  I believe he is making these false accusations:

Robert Goodrich

5755 Avenida Estoril

Long Beach, CA 90804

Case Number

30-2012-00544038-CU-HR-CJC

These companies have filed charges against this person
that is making accusations about their business practices.  In return these companies have filed
complaints and suits against Robert Goodrich who I believe is writing these
statements. I believe my name has come up through a company that I used about a
year ago to run NPV reports.  That is my
conclusion and how you might think that Im affiliated.  That company runs NPV reports for over 1000
law firms in this country.

Regardless of what there issues are, this has NOTHING to do with me!  I believe my company is being mistake with " America's Consumer Advocacy LAW Group".

I have worked hard these last couple of years to
establish a reputable reputation.  I feel
that it is not fair that people that have never worked with me or even been a
client of mine can make these FALSE
accusations and expose them without confirmation. There is only 2 people that work for America's Consumer Advocacy Group so it is IMPOSABLE for anyone to speak to ANYONE but me.

Respectfully,