Complaint Review: Americas Directories Inc. (BEST BOOK)

• Submitted: Fri, April 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: Tracy — South Bend Indiana United States of America
Americas Directories Inc. (BEST BOOK)
203 North Main Street Mishawaka, Indiana United States of America

Americas Directories Inc. ,BEST BOOK, BEST BOOK of Mishiania Paid $2500.00 for a add on 3/8/2011 and they never printed my ad for my company nor will they return calls reguarding a refund Mishawaka, Indiana

Our company signed up with them for advertising (kathy Mull) as their agent who visited our home and promised us an outstanding result , we signed their agreement and paid $2500.00 on the spot expecting results within a few months. this was not the case at all to our surprise. After a year passes i contacted her office and talked to her about a refund of our money and expressed our disappointment, she informed me that this is not possible and out of her hands so she would let the proper person in line contact me, again nothing happened, I then called approxmately 15-20 more times and now they are out of the office or unavailable, this is totally unbelieveable to me so after i attempted once more and once again they were out of the office I decided to call back and use another friends name amazingingly I was able to talk to Kathy  Wow she must have showed up within seconds to take someone elses information to be a possible advertiser.  So at that point the trick was up for this game and she once again passed me to contact Mr. Schultz her supervisor about this matter. Not to my surprise he was unavailable too but they would leave him a message to return my call. This has gone on for another month so far and still no call and now Im unable to talk to anyone without a name given to their answering service.

Still NO ADVERTISING AND THEY STILL HAVE MY MONEY......... Ive contacted the BBB and filed my report even they have not had any response from them, well the next step is my attorney,  I hope no one else falls into this trap and more people find a alternitive way to properly advertise with a company that is honest and stands by their product and word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Directories-Inc-BEST-BOOK/Mishawaka-Indiana-46544/Americas-Directories-Inc-BEST-BOOK-BEST-BOOK-of-Mishiania-Paid-250000-for-a-add-on-3-864909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americas Directories Inc. (BEST BOOK)