Complaint Review: America's Elite Maganize

• Submitted: Mon, December 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Kimsae85 — Edison New Jersey United States of America
America's Elite Maganize
1451 W Cypress Creek Rd, Ste 300 Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

America's Elite Maganize Still Ripping off People Fort Lauderdale, Florida

When I thought I was through with them, my mother receives a call saying they want to speak to me and its from a maganize services. They say I owe them money and I have till 2015. I am pretty sure its the same people again trying to rip me off of my harding earning money that I COULD use for paying my bills. So I check my credit report and it has nothing saying any other debts about the maganize. So why are they doing this to us exactly? I havent received a single maganize from them or any other issues that I supposely get. Also I somehow got a "renew" without my permission and I didnt even get a receipt or a notice for the renew.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Elite-Maganize/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Americas-Elite-Maganize-Still-Ripping-off-People-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-980093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Elite Maganize