Complaint Review: America's Elite Magazine

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Ahisha — Westfield New Jersey United States of America
America's Elite Magazine
1451 W. Cyress Creek Road Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

America's Elite Magazine Let me update our account - Not! It's a scam!! Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I received a phone call stating they were the company that provides my magazine and needed to update their system.  I provided the information with my name, address, and credit card number.  I didn't realize they were obtaining my information for a new subscription until I saw the bill on my bank account a few weeks later.

When I attempted to call to have the subscription canceled they informed me that my timeframe to cancel had passed, and they have a recording of me agreeing to the charges.  Ever since then I've been trying to contact the company and they do not answer the phone.  I'm frustrated and I know there are several others out there who have experienced the same thing.  Let's get this company and other companies like this off the market.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Elite-Magazine/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-/Americas-Elite-Magazine-Let-me-update-our-account-Not-Its-a-scam-Fort-Lauderdale-942361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Elite Magazine