Complaint Review: America's Finanical Choice inc.

• Submitted: Tue, January 28, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Gary — Roundhill Kentucky
America's Finanical Choice inc.
2w. Madison St. 2nd floor, Oak Park IL. 60302 Oak Park ILL., Illinois USA

America's Finanical Choice inc. Stole my money from me when Iwas trying to get a loan from them Oak Park ILL. Illinois

I was looking for a loan online and they contacted me with a nice deal but I had to get a green dot card with $165.00 on it to show that I could make the payment, and said it would be put right back into my account. After I did that they came up with another step, so I had to get another card with $179.00 on it and after doing that again they had another step so I had to get another card with $179.00 on it. I did all steps and they promised to put all money into my account. Then they said I needed to pay interest on the loan and wanted another $138.00 but I wouldn't do that and asked them to forget the loan and refund my money and they wouldn'd do that. I was cheated out of $523.00 which left me with no way to pay on my bills because I used my bill money to send them because they had promised to put everything back into my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 01:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Finanical-Choice-inc/Oak-Park-ILL-Illinois-60302/Americas-Finanical-Choice-inc-Stole-my-money-from-me-when-Iwas-trying-to-get-a-loan-fro-1118931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Finanical Choice inc.