Complaint Review: America's First Choice, Corporation

*Consumer Comment: i agree

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response

*Author of original report: Re:

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response

Beware of this company! If you are looking to be frustrated and give away money in the process of trying to keep your home, you have found the perfect company. They make promises they dont keep, they dont know what they are doing, they tell you that they will follow up with you, sometimes they do most of the time they dont.

We hired this company after receiving a notice in the mail believing that they could possibly help us keep our home since this is what was stated in the ad they sent by mail, should have done my research, the company hasnt been around for even four years. Whitney Johnson the so called CEO is rude and obnoxious she doesnt know how to handle pressure and yet on her website she quotes herself as being an aggressive crusader for the homeowners. While working with her you will start to feel like she is actually working against you, she loves to argue and does not care who you are as a customer quoted in a conversation. She is a non professional with a business license.

All I have to say for anyone looking for help with saving your home is be careful and do your research, there are alot of con artist with business license out to make a quick buck off of those that are already going through financial hardships. We did better contacting the mortgage company ourselves then we did hiring this so called company to help us. If you are looking to save your home from foreclosure PLEASE dont waste your time and energy with this joke of a company! I wish someone could have warned me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-First-Choice-Corporation/New-Port-Richey-Florida-34653/Americas-First-Choice-Corp-Crooks-New-Port-Richey-Florida-912200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's First Choice, Corporation

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

re

AUTHOR: jjw - (United States of America)

And was not told anything about alotted time to cancel that mustve been in the little extra fine print that i still cant see in this paperwork

re

AUTHOR: jjw - (United States of America)

Ms. Whitney you are screwing your on company mam the amount of work it took yall to do in two weeks took my bank one day to do today. i do appreciate you taking the time to try and get my money thoigh when i said i didnt have the funds last weekend yall got crazy lile vultures. how are yall a so called non profit organization. Ms whitney you need help on how to talk to customers i could run a business better than this dumb nonsense you are trying. MY BANK STRAIGHT UP TOLD ME THEY DID NOT DEAL WITH YOU. EVEN THE OFFICE OF THE CEO OR WHATEVER. THEIR IS NO WAY I SEE ME OWING YALL MONEY FOR YOU GOING OVER 7 PAGES OF Paperwork expecially 300 dollars. Just keep on being the way you are thats good for business baby. You try to take advantage of someone broke as heck and couldnt i did not lie to you about anything you try to make yourself look good all you want. i had doubts because only one person said something bad but i want others to not get caught up in a mess. I hope this is very useful to anyone considering this company if your bank or a regular attorney cant help you stay away people.

RE

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

Please provide the information so that we can address the concerns properly.

Lies!
Addressing the concerns properly would mean that you have a discussion with the customer one on one not list personal information publicly, I was your client not the other way around stop acting like the victim and accept the truth maam. Your company clearly is not respectful nor do you keep the clients info confidential so you deserve backlash just for that. Why did you take the case and my $300 upfront and say that you could help save the home, pure lies.

I believe that you had no real intentions in helping us. You look down and judge the people that come to you for help all the while stating that you are an aggressive crusader for the homeowners. A client is a client regardless of the situation but if you cant help them or just dont want to, say so, allow them the chance to take their business and their money to a real company that says what they mean and mean what they say!

Fact: A refund was issued on the account.

Real Fact:
You take $300 of the clients money when they sign up with your company which is non refundable so dont make it like you return fees in full, in other words your company is set up to receive a win-win regardless of whether you help save the home from foreclosure or not. In other words, screw the client. If she did it to me she will do it to you.

Not everyone can be wrong about you. You dont truly care about your clients, you are fronting because this is on the web for others to see how crooked you are.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

America's First Choice

Mr Joshua **** from GA,
You contacted our company and enrolled on 10/15/2012. You had a promise to pay on 10/19/2012. We sent authorization to BOA on 10/16/2012. Your payment declined on 10/19/2012 because you gave us a false credit card number and changed it on us twice and you asked if you could pay the following week on 10/26/2012, being a little leery, I agreed and continue to work the file. Our processor contacted you and spent an extensive amount of time with you reviewing your financials and going over the documents you needed to send to the bank. You sent the documents in and contacted me today to say you were canceling.

I informed you of all the work that we had done on the account and gave you the Office of the President's phone number to call and verify we had infact made contact with them. You did so and called back and stated that they stated your file was in the "short sale" department. Anyone who knows how the process works knows that the file was just uploaded in the wrong system or it was something you had going on previous to contacting us. Joshua you did use our company to know how to submit your numbers and get what you are looking for which is to keep your home. You do still owe the money because you did not cancel within your agreement allotted time that you signed. I apologize you feel you were being yelled at but we do not like to be taken advantage of just like you do not.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

America's First Choice

Md. LHaynes,
This proves the fault is not with America's First Choice, the fault is with you why you lost your home. We did issue you a refund as a courtesy. We pride in our work and client unhappy we look at as an overall picture to see where we can improve. I apologize that you were so unhappy and with you and your family the best of luck.

i agree

AUTHOR: jjw - (United States of America)

Company is definatly a scam!

i agree

AUTHOR: jjw - (United States of America)

Company is totally a scam and screwed up. I called my bank they told me they had me listed for a short sale not a modification. The owner got very rude and would not let me speak they done a couple thing and say i still owe them 350 dollars. Just trying to let people know you are better off to stay away this woman miss haymes is right. Stay away from this SCAM! O yea the owner also said i was trying to scam them thats a great way to get business isnt it?

AUTHOR: lhaynes04 - (United States of America)

BTW when you take "pride" in your so called company you dont cuss your customers out, you remain professional and composed, something you know nothing about. If you dont like the backlash, change your ways, otherwise, accept criticism at any cost. I'm not the first that had to deal with it and I'm sure that I wont be the last to talk about it...

AUTHOR: lhaynes04 - (United States of America)

What you just did PROVES that your company is not to be trusted. You are manipulative thieves that are out to help yourselves. As I stated before your company will go under without my help.

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response

Ms. LHaynes,
Fact: You were over 50 months delinquent on the mortgage.
Fact: The mortgage company repeatedly requested documents from you that you never returned until 48 hours before the sale.
Fact: A refund was issued on the account.
Fact: The CEO has been in the industry for 10 years and tried to guide you in the right direction.
Fact: Wells Fargo gave you a program that you defaulted on even after your delinquent.

America's First Choice takes pride in thier work and feel that this was written as a malicious attempt to deframe the company and should not be allowed.

Re:

AUTHOR: lhaynes04 - (United States of America)

When you had the chance to talk to me you chose to talk at me so now I choose to talk to people that will listen and hopefully they will get real help from another company that truly mean what they say. At this point, there is nothing left to be said.

#12 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response

AUTHOR: whitney johnson - (United States of America)

I would like to know the client that is upset with our company to address the issues properly. We do not take any complaint lightly and would like to get it handled immediately. Please provide the information so that we can address the concerns properly. Thank you.