Complaint Review: Americas Law Group

• Submitted: Thu, June 25, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:maricopa Arizona
Americas Law Group
1100 Town And Country 3rd Floor Orange, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 619-234-0345
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Americas Law Group RODIS LAW GROUP I went to them for a home loan modification and paid them $5,000.00 dollars up front and they skipped out on me and toke my money and wont return any calls Orange California

I retained americas law group to help me with my home loan modification and they wanted me to pay a $5,000.00 dollar retainer up front to represent me.
they guarantee possitive response or you get a full refund minus $250.00 to cover the expences they have in it.

my case was about 3 weeks old when I tried to reach their office and nobody would awnser the phones , I called for over a week constantly to no availe.
on the fourth week I made another call to americas law group and I had the unfortunate experience of hearing a message on the law firms phone from the federal trade comisson that all the assets and the firms rights to do buissness has been confiscated and I would be recieving a letter in mail explaining what has happened.
at this point im out $5,000.00 for americas law group and they were going to help me get my loan mod and help me recover the $3,3000 I paid to ameritrust finacail who I also paid to help me with a loan mod .

I thought if I got myself an attorney I wouldnt get ripped off like i did using a none law firm to help with a loan mod, at this point im out $8,000.00 dollars I could have at laest bailed myself out because no one will help you untill you are at least 3 months behind by then you have to have help just not the kind I have been getting I pray these vultures lose everything they have and the people they employee to help them do these things to people like me have a black cloud over their heads and they feel what they dish out until then i wont be feeling saticfied

Marty
maricopa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2009 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Law-Group/Orange-California-92868/Americas-Law-Group-RODIS-LAW-GROUP-I-went-to-them-for-a-home-loan-modification-and-paid-464804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americas Law Group