- Report: #327282
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: America's Service Station Lawrenceville Georgia
America's Service Station Lawrenceville Georgia885 Marathon Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA, 30045 Lawrenceville, Georgia U.S.A.
America's Service Station Lawrenceville Georgia Beware of this Company Lawrenceville Georgia
*Consumer Comment: Outstanding Service! Very pleased customer!
*Consumer Comment: Indeed
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I had the following problems with America's Service Station in Lawrenceville, Georgia:
1. I did not receive tire and wheel when it was promised. Ultimately it had to be mailed to my home 500 miles away.
2. When I received the tire, it was a cheap tire that did not match my other tires. I had specifically asked for a matching tire and was told that I would receive a matching tire.
3. I was overbilled nearly $120 for service supplies and excessive tax. When I contacted Jason at America's Service Station, he told me he would give me a credit on my credit card to fix this problem. After 4 weeks, this problem has not been fixed.
4. When I call, I am not able to contact Jason and he does not return my calls.
I would strongly caution anyone from doing business with this company.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2008 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Service-Station-Lawrenceville-Georgia/Lawrenceville-Georgia/Americas-Service-Station-Lawrenceville-Georgia-Beware-of-this-Company-Lawrenceville-Georg-327282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.