Complaint Review: America's Service Station Lawrenceville Georgia

• Submitted: Sat, April 19, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 10, 2008

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
America's Service Station Lawrenceville Georgia
885 Marathon Parkway, Lawrenceville, GA, 30045 Lawrenceville, Georgia U.S.A.

America's Service Station Lawrenceville Georgia Beware of this Company Lawrenceville Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Outstanding Service! Very pleased customer!

*Consumer Comment: Indeed

I had problems with a tire and wheel that needed to be replaced while I was passing through Lawrenceville.

I had the following problems with America's Service Station in Lawrenceville, Georgia:

1. I did not receive tire and wheel when it was promised. Ultimately it had to be mailed to my home 500 miles away.

2. When I received the tire, it was a cheap tire that did not match my other tires. I had specifically asked for a matching tire and was told that I would receive a matching tire.

3. I was overbilled nearly $120 for service supplies and excessive tax. When I contacted Jason at America's Service Station, he told me he would give me a credit on my credit card to fix this problem. After 4 weeks, this problem has not been fixed.

4. When I call, I am not able to contact Jason and he does not return my calls.

I would strongly caution anyone from doing business with this company.

Jerry
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2008 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Service-Station-Lawrenceville-Georgia/Lawrenceville-Georgia/Americas-Service-Station-Lawrenceville-Georgia-Beware-of-this-Company-Lawrenceville-Georg-327282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Service Station Lawrenceville Georgia

Outstanding Service! Very pleased customer!

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

I have been dealing with this company for years. They offer many services other places don't. They will even take you home if you don't want to wait. The employees are very friendly. Never had a problem and recommend to anyone!! Very honest and only will recommend to repair what is needed.

Indeed

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

This is not the first report I have read concerning this place. It would be wonderful if one of the employees actually read a complaint against them, but I strongly suspect that the people there lack the ability to read.