Complaint Review: America's Service Station

• Submitted: Mon, August 29, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 29, 2011

• Reported By: Nikki — Alpharetta Georgia U.S.A.
America's Service Station
4025 Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America

America's Service Station Lie, Cheat and Lie Somemore Alpharetta Georgia

I went in for a break change and oil change. I was quoted one price which I declined and so it went until they brought it down to a somewhat reasonable number. After they had my car for an hour and had been working on it he said the price would be $45 higher if I wanted an oil change as well, something I had thought was included in the original number. The web site lists the oil change at $17.95. I have no warranty on the work and the manager refuses to honor the agreed upon price, saying "this is what you get when you try to help someone." Upon further reading it turns out they occasionally use junk parts. I wonder if the $45 a set of break pads (x2) I paid were really junk. I can buy a basic set for $19.99 at Autozone or even better $54.99 for top of the line and get a lifetime warranty on them.

I was charged extra and they will not refund the difference.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Service-Station/Alpharetta-Georgia-30005/Americas-Service-Station-Lie-Cheat-and-Lie-Somemore-Alpharetta-Georgia-770441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on America's Service Station