Complaint Review: Americas Servicing Co. - Wells Fargo Mortgage

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:west valley Utah
Americas Servicing Co. - Wells Fargo Mortgage
Po Box 10388 Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Americas Servicing Co. - Wells Fargo Mortgage refusal to respond to forms for mortgage modifacation Des Moines Iowa

I was layed off my job in Feb of this year, I thought I would be able to get right back to work but after 2 months no results. I called asc ( wells fargo) and requested the information to file for the modifacation, they said I would recieve the forms within 5 days, 6 weeks later still no forms. I called them again, 2 weeks later still no forms. I called them again and I was told they would email them to me within 48 hours, 72 hours later still no forms. Isn't there some kind of law against this kind of thing ? I thought our government pasted a law that said mortgage companies had to work with us on this matter, so what makes wells fargo above the law ? I know if I can soon get back to work the first thing I'm going to do is refinance with anybody as long as it isn't wells fargo or one of thier sister companies. shame on you wells fargo !! get back on your stagecoach and go back where you came from.

John
west valley, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Americas-Servicing-Co-Wells-Fargo-Mortgage/Des-Moines-Iowa-50306-0388/Americas-Servicing-Co-Wells-Fargo-Mortgage-refusal-to-respond-to-forms-for-mortgage-mod-470060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Americas Servicing Co. - Wells Fargo Mortgage